SDS BinderWorks Mobile App
When it comes to complying with the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, one of the biggest challenges employers face is how to make safety data sheets available to their employees. The SDS BinderWorks mobile app bridges the gap between the SDS BinderWorks website and remote employees.
Put the book in your pocket!
Our mobile app provides employees access to company SDS information anytime, anywhere.
- Harness the power of today’s mobile technology.
- Provide ALL employees with immediate access to your company’s managed SDSs.
- No internet connection, no problem*
- Easy updating — with the push of a button, update your saved company SDSs to the most current version available in your account.
OSHA Hazard Communication Standard 1910.1200(g)(8)
The employer shall maintain in the workplace copies of the required safety data sheets for each hazardous chemical, and shall ensure that they are readily accessible during each work shift to employees when they are in their work area(s). (Electronic access and other alternatives to maintaining paper copies of the safety data sheets are permitted as long as no barriers to immediate employee access in each workplace are created by such options.)
* Internet connection is required for initial app setup, SDS update downloads and access to the full SDS BinderWorks database.